Health Safety Environment HSE Policy
Linde Values, Commitments and Safety Principles
We expect our employees, contractors and partners to embrace these Values, Commitments and Safety principles and reflect them in every aspect of work they perform.
Values & Commitments
- Safety and environmental responsibility are core values at Linde and integral in all that we do.
- Compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Linde policies is a license to operate for our employees, contractors, suppliers and partners.
- HSE Ownership through visible, demonstrated leadership across the organization.
- Collaboration with the industry and other professional associations to continuously advance the safe management of our products and installations.
At Linde we believe that:
- All incidents and injuries are preventable.
- HSE is a line management accountability.
- We are responsible for our own safety and that of others around us.
- Our employees and contractors are obliged to stop a job or refuse to perform it, if it cannot be performed safely.
- All HSE incidents must be reported, and learnings taken from them.
- Our commitment to and efforts in safety will yield results.
- Acting safely is a condition of our employment and supplier contracts.
This policy is integral to the Linde business strategy. The Management Committee and Linde’s global leadership is committed to the full implementation of this HSE policy.