External Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Certifications
As a member of the American Chemistry Council (ACC), Linde’s safety, health, environment and security management system is audited by an accredited third-party to ensure compliance with the ACC Responsible Care® Management System Technical Specification. Responsible Care Management System audits for ACC include our Danbury Global Headquarters and a representative sampling of sites in the United States and Canada. As an outcome of the global headquarters RCMS audit, the company’s operational headquarters has been recognized as compliant with ACC requirements for a Responsible Care Management System for “Environmental, Safety, and Security Management and Oversight Activities for the Manufacture and Distribution of Industrial Gas”.
Linde is signatory to the Responsible Care Global Charter, which includes active participation in Responsible Care programs in all countries where programs exist and where Linde has significant business interests.
Linde businesses around the world conform to our global health, safety, environment and security requirements, and in our major markets are certified to applicable safety, health, environment, security or quality standards, including Responsible Care® standards, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45000, FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 to name a few. For example,
- Our EMEA countries hold several ISO certifications, an example being Germany, which is externally certified to ISO 50001, the international standard for energy management systems, as well as ISO 14001 and ISO 9001.
View the Linde Germany site with links to certifications (In German)
- Linde Engineering has obtained external certification to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and International Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
View the Linde Engineering site with links to certificates
- APAC businesses maintain certifications, an example being environmental certifications maintained for sites in Singapore.
View the Singapore site that describes their environmental protection certifications
- White Martins sites in Brazil maintain certifications to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and other quality standards.
View the White Martins site with a link to Integrated Management System Certification Statement (In Portuguese)
- In North America, Mexico sites are certified to their national environmental agency PROFEPA Clean Industry Standard, applicable US bulk sites are certified to ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000, and Praxair Distribution, Inc maintains certification to ISO 9001.
External Environmental Data Assurance
All environmental key performance indicators (eKPIs) are externally assured through third party audit.
View the 2019 eKPI Assurance statement