External Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Certifications
Linde businesses around the world conform to requirements in Linde’s Global Safety Health Environment and Security (SHE&S) Management System and locally adapted requirements. These are aligned with industry and international standards for environment and safety management systems such as Responsible Care®, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45000. Compliance is assured by Linde’s internal corporate audit programs. Linde’s SHE&S Management System enables Linde sites to obtain certification to applicable international standards in all of our operating segments, as needed.
Examples of external certifications:
- Linde’s SHE&S management system is audited by an accredited third-party to ensure compliance with the ACC Responsible Care® Management System Technical Specification in the United States and Canada. Among Linde sites recognized for Responsible Care conformance, our Danbury headquarters is recognized as compliant with ACC Responsible Care requirements for “Environmental, Safety, and Security Management and Oversight Activities for the Manufacture and Distribution of Industrial Gas”.
Download our Danbury Global Headquarters Responsible Care Management System letter of compliance with ACC Responsible Care Management System requirements
- Our Americas businesses and countries hold several certifications – examples being:
- White Martins sites in Brazil maintain certifications to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and other quality standards.
View the White Martins site with a link to Integrated Management System Certification Statement (In Portuguese)
- In Mexico sites are certified to their national environmental agency PROFEPA Clean Industry Standard.
- In the United States, applicable bulk sites are certified to ISO 9001 and FSSC 22000 and Praxair Distribution, Inc maintains certification to ISO 9001.
- APAC businesses maintain certifications, an example being environmental certifications maintained for sites in Singapore.
View the Singapore site that describes their environmental protection certifications
- Our EMEA countries hold several certifications to ISO and other International Standards, an example being Germany, which is externally certified to ISO 50001, the international standard for energy management systems, as well as ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001.
View the Linde Germany site with links to certifications (In German)
- Linde Engineering has obtained external certification to ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and International Occupational Health and Safety Standards.
View the Linde Engineering site with links to certificates
- Praxair Surface Technologies holds certifications to Nadcap, EASA, FAA and other aviation safety standards for their manufacturing locations, as well as certification to international occupational health, safety, environmental and quality standards.
View PST certifications by location
- Our Electronics Materials business is certified to the IATF 16949 quality management system standard.
External Environmental Data Assurance
All environmental key performance indicators (eKPIs) are externally assured through third party audit.
View the 2019 eKPI Assurance statement